Chances are if you are looking at this page, you are thinking about renovating your kitchen. Whether you have a newly constructed home and want to extend the kitchen, an older home that needs a renovation or you recently moved and just want to make it your own … we can help.
We manage the whole renovation process:
- Design – We use professional architecture software to provide our clients with realistic and photographic quality 3D renderings. Where appropriate, we bring in 3rd party engineering contractors.
- Build & Fabrication – We build all our custom cabinets & cabinet doors in-house in our cabinet shop located in Squamish.
- Project Management – We coordinate all sub-trades (i.e. plumber & electrician), schedule our own install staff, procure all necessary materials & ensure the project stays on schedule as well as communicate throughout with clients.
- Installation – The majority of installation tasks are performed by our own experienced employees or by local sub-trades who we work with extensively. Everything we manage is covered by our workmanship guarantee.
Depending on the budget, time-frame, design/aesthetic/style and other factors, we have various options available. We design and fabricate all our cabinets in-house with the same focus on build quality and durability whether it is more basic materials or higher spec options. We use cabinet sheet goods with consideration for environmental impact & support local suppliers, wherever possible.
DESIGN – BUILD – PROJECT MANAGEMENT – INSTALLATION
Locally-made premium custom cabinets for your kitchen renovation
We design, build and install all our kitchen cabinets from scratch within our cabinet shop in Squamish. This allows us to be extremely flexible and adaptable when it comes to accommodating configurations for each individual kitchen renovation and maximizing the usability of every inch of space. This can be done through:
- Custom pull-outs with built in shelving
- Minimizing wasted space around appliances
- Unique storage options for small spaces
- Taller/deeper/wider cabinets
We don’t produce a standard line of cabinets as everything we do is custom-made.
Tips for planning for your kitchen renovation
Firstly, consider your budget. Determine how much you can afford to allocate to your kitchen renovation project and also bear in mind any areas that this may touch on that you may wish to tackle at the same time, even if, for example, it is as simple as painting the dining room or moving a couple of light fixtures. Start with a realistic budget that you can afford and then we can help guide you to see what is possible.
We understand the reluctance to divulge the budget up-front with a contractor for fear of the quote is based on what you have rather than what you need. During our initial consultation we just need some guidance to know where the comfort level is so that we don’t go overboard with the design … and often we can tell from the type of home and location what the maximum budget should be so that you do not overspend for the value of the home. Ultimately this comes down to feeling comfortable with your contractor, whoever that may be, and building up that level of trust.
2-Year Workmanship Guarantee
We provide a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Conditions do apply (typical wear & tear, etc). Details available on request.
All our in-house custom cabinets have a limited lifetime warranty.